Join our ProLion Pride! Discover job opportunities by browsing the information below. If you see a position that sparks interest, please send us your application at the end of our site and let us know how your experience can contribute to our company’s success.”
Product Owner (m/f/d)
Product Owner (m/f/d)
At ProLion we develop powerful data protection solutions that safeguard critical storage and backup data, on premises or in the cloud. From ransomware protection that detects threats in real time to data transparency, our industry-leading technology has helped 650+ companies across the globe keep their storage secure and accessible. Our company’s success is driven by our talented team, all who are working towards a common goal of becoming a top cybersecurity platform.
Join our ProLion Pride!
- Develop the product according to the company´s vision and goals in close collaboration with our customers and business owners
- Understanding customer and market requirements and creating the product roadmap
- Communicating the user and business requirements to the developer teams
- Organize, prioritize, and maintain backlog items
- Participating in the Scrum process
Who you are:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as an IT Product Owner or Software Product Manager
- Technical knowhow of software development principals
- Ability to work in an international context with fluency in English
- Strong fundamentals in Requirements Engineering
- Solid understanding and use of Scrum methodology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexible working time & hybrid working environment – a mix of office & remote working (temporarily also abroad)
- Modern Office in the Heart of Wiener Neustadt (direct 30 min-train connection from/to Vienna Train Station)
- All the advantages of an established, international company
- You are part of a first-class, creative and innovative team, have creative leeway and a high degree of influence on your work
- You can actively shape the visions and goals of our product
We offer an annual salary starting from € 65,000. Your actual pay depends on your qualifications & professional experience.
Are you joining? Introduce yourself briefly! We are looking forward to meeting you.