Unstructured data plays an increasingly important role in today’s digital world. IDC reports a compound annual growth rate of 61% for unstructured data, projecting that by 2025, 80% of global data will fall into this category. The biggest challenge is cost-effective management. There is no straightforward way to classify or index unstructured data and conventional databases are inadequate for storage. DataAnalyzer helps you to keep full control over what is happening on your storage systems!
DataAnalyzer Is the Leading Solution for Efficient Storage Analysis and Optimization
DataAnalyzer makes storage systems transparent. You can configure reports to run periodically or ad-hoc. This helps you keep control of your data administration and ensure your storage system is organized and efficient.
What Are the Benefits Of DataAnalyzer?
- The growing amount of unstructured data poses significant challenges for organizations.
- Monitoring different file types, data growth, data silos and unused data can be an exhausting task for storage admins.
- Organizations can’t keep track of user and file access permissions.
- Save costs and optimize your storage with ad-hoc or regular reports.
- All your storage system data is in one place, easily accessible and under your control.
- Keep track of user permissions in the company easily.
- Get valuable insights for internal cost allocation and optimization.
- Monitor how user permissions change over time.
Streamline your storage system with DataAnalyzer. With access to a variety of reports, your IT team can quickly identify and organize data, making your system more efficient than ever.
DataAnalyzer improves the efficiency of your storage system management. Thanks to a wide range of available reports, those responsible always have an up-to-date overview of the stored data and can ensure the system is organized efficiently.
- Hot/Cold analysis for actionable insights to optimize resource utilization
- Display the allocation of storage space among different departments and folders
- Company-wide reporting on users, groups, and invalid permissions to your folders and files
- Active Directory risk analysis to detect possible misconfiguration, preventing unauthorized access to your storage
- Detect and report suspicious file types (e.g. Ransomware)
- Filter, sort and search for specific files with the help of a central file catalog
Frequently asked questions
DataAnalyzer is ready to use in just a few hours, and is delivered as an OVA file. Our experts then support you with configuring and adapting the solution to be sure it fits your needs.
DataAnalyzer uses a defined set of integrated dashboards. In addition, reports can be saved as .csv files.
To install DataAnalyzer we need two virtual machines.
The data is scanned using the CIFS protocol.
We provide over 30 pre-built, ready-to-use reports for different use-cases. Reach out to your ProLion contact person for more details.
Yes, customized reports can be fully integrated into the DataAnalyzer environment, enabling the same functionalities as a standard report from ProLion.
Do you have questions about the product? We will discuss the advantages and functions of our security solutions directly with you in a demo appointment.
- All information about the ProLion products
- Technical functions & questions answered by experts
- Implementation and feasibility
- Pricing Information